Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Quick Update

Not too many changes today. They did another x-ray and it looks much better than yesterday even though I don't feel that he peed as much as he usually does. Strange. The viral FA came back negative so he is out of isolation! I hate that restriction. Dr Law is still leaning towards altitude as our problem. I think that could be why he is better when we get here but it still doesn't explain why he went from good to not good in one weekend. We have been home for the most part of 3 months without an issue. Still working on what it could be. He said next time this happens he is NOT having us drive 10 hours to come here to manage something that I can manage at home......hmmm....I think I said that before we came. :)
He continues to feel well. He would probably be better if he could get a decent nap in. Each time he falls asleep someone needs to come in and wake him up. GGGRRRRR. He keeps getting on his hands and knees in his crib today too. Family Life finally found us a floor mat so when he wakes up we can get down and play and practice this new position.
Sounds like we should be home by the weekend. It sounded sooner then I heard echo on Friday so I would assume that we should be getting ready to go. YIPPEE. I love to see everyone but I miss my kiddo's at home way more.

Shyla, Trevor and Trinity~ I love you as big as the sky and miss you.

1 comment:

mrsrubly said...

well at least they have some answers i am so happy that he is feeling better! poor baby. i know he be tired along with you mom. i wish i lived closer and i could come bring you dinner a listening ear! take care. keep us posted ya'll in our prayers here in houston tx!!!