Monday, December 15, 2008

Monday


Hello friends,

Just a quick update to let you know that Joshua continues to do well. I didn't come to the hospital this weekend because I woke up with a sore throat on Saturday. I didn't want to make hin sick if I was catching something. He was so happy and playful when I got here this morning. He was playing with a volunteer and was loving it. He was jabbering a lot today. Joshua and I had a fun time dancing and singing to a little Goofyfooted today. It was awesome!

A family that that left the hospital today gave him a HUGE dump truck balloon today when they left. He is really enjoying it. I am so glad to see him feeling better. :)

We got a special visit today from Dr Hardy and his daughter. It was so nice to see him. He is still surpised how well he looks! I can't wait until we are seeing him in his own office in MISSOULA!

Joshua should be made active on the list again in the next day or two.

Blessings,

Leah

No comments: