Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thurday Dec 4th

So, I wouldn't classify myself as an emotional eater. BUT~I have to say that I think they should only deliver transplant removals and suspensions with chocolate!!

Joshua is doing a little better today. He has been smiling when he wakes up. He is still sleeping a lot but he looks a little better today. The antibiotics and holding his feeds seem to have helped. They have decided against the CT Scan. The plan, as of this minute, is 7 days on antibiotics and no food. The x-ray this morning didn't show any air in the intestinal wall. It seems that we caught it really early. WHEW! There is still question on whether we hold the immune suppression this coming Monday or not. I will find out more about that later.
I also plan on taking some pictures and posting them. :) I dug my camera out of the truck.

My dad is on his way home. He left this morning. Please pray for safe travel for him as he ventures home.

No comments: