Monday, December 1, 2008

December 1st

WOW! I can't believe that we are into December already!! That is just nuts.
I wanted to let you all know that I am back in Seattle as of this morning.... is you call 2 am morning. :)
Joshua welcomed me last night by peeing all over my leg when I changed him. BOYS. He has had a great morning and has been so full of smiles. When I held him this morning he just pushed himself into my me as hard as he could. We cuddled!! He is napping now.
I will get some updated pics up tonight.
Please keep the Wilson family in your prayers. They are having a care conference regarding Shayla today....right now, actually. I have not had a chance to see Mike or Jamie since I have been back. It seems that she had a real rough week. Please pray for the family and wisdom of the drs and staff who are making decisions about her future.
Blessings,
Leah

No comments: