Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Wednesday 11-26

Just wanted to send a quick note to let you all know that I hear Joshua is doing well. They are still working on wiening him and he has been a little fussier than usual. They did only go 5% on both but I wouldn't allow that to happen if I was there. I would have made them pick one or the other. It can be a little frustrating . They are also starting Lansoprosol AGAIN! I have hit the point.....I am going to let them and then when he pukes no stop for the next 24 hours maybe they will listen to me and know that I do know what I am talking about. I am so tired of the battle. I am sorry that Joshua will have to be uncomfortable but not sure what else to do at this point. There is a slight chance that it could work now because of the G-J Tube. Since that has changed I will let them give it a whirl. Please pray that Joshua can tolerate it and stays semi-comfortable. He hasn't been puking so it will be easy to know what the culprit is if he starts. *SIGH*
Other than that. He has been tasting food, I wish I could be there for that. I asked the nurse to hunt down a camera so that I could see his faces. That is a fun mommy thing that I am missing with him. They only seem to feed him when I am gone. :(
I could hear him babbling and playing with his flower toy. He sounded good. I can't wait to get there and snuggle him.
Betty is back in the ICU. They are concerned about her having a stroke. Please continue to pray for her health and for strength for her loved ones. She had a scan yesterday and went for another one this morning. I haven't talked to the Dr's or Ray to know what is going on yet today.
I hope that you all are well and I hope that you all have a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING with your families.
Blessings,
The Garrison Family

No comments: