Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

Not too much to report on today. I just wanted to share Joshua with you all.
He did get his HIB vaccination tonight. He took it like a champ. We had a Heparin issue today but the important thing is that Joshua is ok. It was a grim reminder that no matter how careful, mistakes happen. For the most part he was very happy and flirty. Tonight I was playing with him and blew a raspberry under his arm. He did start to giggle. Still a little reserved but I think I found his ticklish spot. If you touch his ribs or his feet he gets pretty agitated. He does not find it at all entertaining.
Shyla and I took Trinity (aka Little Bo Beep...or if you ask her, Peep) trick or treating around the house. We had a lot of fun and she really...REALLY scored a lot of sugar. Way more than we need! I was proud that I maintained COMPLETE control and had one Junior mint and one Almond Joy. :)
My BIG boy Trevor (who was a ninja) had an enjoyable time with Grandma tonight. I am sure that it is one that will stay with him for a long time. It will be known as "That time Grandma took me and we got lost and then she tripped and took a digger over the weed." :) Ah....the memories.
Here are some pictures for you to enjoy.
I hope you all had a nice time today. .
Blessings,
Leah







1 comment:

BBH said...

I must say that Joshua and Trinity are some of the cutest little trick or treaters I have seen! Thanks for sharing their smiles and costumes with us. Cindy