Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thursday

Oh....where do the days go!! I can't believe that my time with Chubs in Seattle is almost over. :-(
Joshua is in surgery, finally. I will update when he gets out. He is getting a G-J tube placed.
He will get to have the NG tube taken out of his nose and will have one that goes right into his tummy. (Here is a website to another children's hospital that has some info if you are wondering. http://www.cincinnatichildrens.org/health/info/abdomen/home/) I will put a pic of his new accessory when he gets back.
He has been doing really well. He weaned himself off of his O2 today. He decided he didn't want it on his face and took it off. He did really well. He satted in the 80's all morning on room air.
Yesterday, OT/PT came by and fed him bananas! I was pretty bummed that I wasn't here and have no pics of his first "real" food. But we are going to try squash on Monday. I won't be missing that one! Here is a little video that we took the other night. He like to "find" your forehead! :)
Ah...the brotherly love. :)
(I wish it was more clear. I took it with my Blackberry so it is pretty rough looking....but you will get the idea!)

No comments: