Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thursday

Just wanted to give you all an update. I know that many of you check and wait for news. :)
Joshua is doing a little better. He has another tooth. I find it VERY INTERESTING that every single tooth that he has had come in has done so in the ICU. And for clarification he was not already in the ICU. Seems a little fishy to me......fever, diarrhea, sodium issues......NEW TEETH!!
They were going to move him to the floor today but decided against it. He is like a little pendulum.....he was fluid overloaded and wouldn't ya know it...today....dehydrated.
He is breathing a lot easier but still has a pretty good cough. Fevers seem to come and go and Tylenol isn't really working to cool him off. He is a little cranky and Dr Baden thinks that is more to do with a M-O-M issue. I haven't been up there a lot in the last few days and they think he misses me. Very bittersweet. We got some super snuggle time today and he was loving me with kisses. (He was also loving Andi last night. He attacked her!! He was trying to kiss her with both hands on her cheeks and wrestle the mask off her (he is still in isolation) it was awesome!!
I will update again soon. So far holding steady.
Blessings,
Leah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Leah, That sounds so cute. You must love your snuggle times. I just feel so bad that he is back in ICU when just a couple weeks ago they were talking about him going home.
We keep praying. Thank you so much for all the updates.
Lois