Thursday, June 18, 2009

2 weeks.....how do I loose the time!

Well I guess a lot has happened in the last two weeks.
I will start backwards so that I can so this without missing too much. (I hope)
First....Joshua is back in the hospital. I had to admit him on Monday night. He threw up a lot on Monday morning and by after noon was running a fever of 38.5 (101.5). I called and Dr Law wanted him to come to the ER to be seen and admitted. He became pretty lethargic in the ER and hit 39.9 (103.8). He was pretty miserable. By the time he went to the room he was happy and back to normal. They took blood, urine, poop and snot and found nothing alarming. Nothing is really apparent as to what could be wrong. He did spike again to 39.3 this morning. He is in isolation.
On another note....Trevor is here with me. :) I have missed him so much. It is making this mommy thing pretty tricky because I can't have Trevor at the hospital so therefor I do not get to see Joshua. :( UGH.
Yesterday, Trevor and I did get to go on a Sailing Heritage Cruise in Lake Union. It was very nice. It was scheduled for Garrison Family of 3 but Joshua bailed on us!
Sunday, (when Joshua was still feeling good....REALLY GOOD) I called Dr Law and asked for permission to take him in public. Dr Law said YES and Joshua joined us in a public building for the first time in over a year. We went to the Seattle Aquarium. Trinity's dad, grandma and uncle came to Seattle to pick her up. I thought that it would be somewhere nice to go since the weather looked a little iffy. Joshua LOVED it! He was smiling the whole time. He did fall asleep very quickly after we left.
I had picked up the girls last week and they spent a week with me at the house. It was so nice. AND for ONE WHOLE WEEKEND I had ALL the kiddo's TOGETHER!!! WHOO HOOO
We had a real nice time.
I will update more on Joshua as I find out. We are waiting for enhanced nasal wash results to come back. We did an enhanced panel to see if we could find something.
Week in review....through pictures: (I will try and get an album put together because there were a lot of great pics)

He sported this smile A LOT during the outing to the Aquarium



Little Miss Jellyfish.....(although it reminds me more of an ovary!)

We didn't get one where all of us were looking at grandma or smiling!



My little captain got to steer the boat 3 times! He did a great job even with the distraction of the water planes coming and going.

1 comment:

The Hands said...

Trevor is such an handsome young captain! Glad you got some special times with him. Hopefully this trip to the hospital is short-lived.