Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Holy Smokes!

I am so sorry for keeping you all in the dark! It has been a long and busy couple weeks.
Let me bring you up to date with our little man. He is in the hospital right now but we are actually discharging in a few minutes. :) He was admitted on Friday with fluid issues and he actually required oxygen so they kept him. He was satting in the mid to high 80's. Kelly noticed he had Kool-aid lips right off.....I didn't see them. YIKES.
He had his cath on Monday and it went pretty well. They put a block in the SVC that is not connected to his heart. Hopefully that will help with some of the issues. We don't really know yet. They also took a biopsy and today I was informed me that there is ZERO cellular rejection! Of course, we still can't figure out exactly what is going on with Joshua's heart but we are looking into many things and praying for an answer. It has pretty much come down to watching and waiting for now.
My dear friend Darla was here with me for a few days. She just went home yesterday. It was so nice to have her here with me and get caught up. Of course Joshua ended up in the hospital the same day that I had to pick her up from the airport so needless to say it was an interesting time! We miss her already....and certainly wish that there were many less miles separating us!
My Aunt Dorothy also went home....a week ago today. It was great having her here and helping me out! I also took Trinity back to Shyla on the same day. It was a long tiring day. I did however really enjoy spending some time with our oldest kiddo who seems ever so far away. But I have to admit it seems really weird not having TD around! You would think that having a two year old around would be a pain but it was VERY GOOD for my soul! I miss her.
I am counting down the days until Trevor gets here! He gets out of school on the 11th and then he will come and stay with me until we get to go home. I can't believe that I missed his WHOLE first grade year....what a bummer!
And...the house....UGH. They decided not to cover any of the damage because they said it was negligence that my hot water heater leaked for a year. They OBVIOUSLY did not listen to a darn thing that I said. The hot water heater was NOT the initial problem! UGH. I guess I am glad that they came out because that stupid thing would be leaking still if they didn't. It was only leaking for a month.....I can say this with certainty because now my power bill is back down to $130 /mo vs the $320 that it was the month prior! Oh well.....
I am sorry for not updating sooner. I am now hooked back up and will be better...I PROMISE!!

No comments: