Monday, August 3, 2009

I am so so sorry!

We made it home! It has been incredibly busy around here and I have not had time to get on the computer. I can't believe that I have gone so long without updating! UGH.
Of course, now that I have the time my laptop battery is about dead and I can't find the cord. :( I will get back on soon and post some pictures. I have lots of things that I want to document.
Joshua is doing great. He did have to go back to Seattle but it was only for a week. We are back home now. He is getting so strong and playful. I love having him home!! He now sits all by himself and is slowly building a vocabulary. He says momma, dada, grampa and bye bye. :)
I will post more soon.
Love and blessing to you all!

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Oh yay!! Can't wait to see some pics. You should let me know when you go to Seattle- we have appts that might correspond.

So glad he is doing so well!!!