Thursday, February 5, 2009

Today is a day for celebration!!

I am a mommy who likes to celebrate the small stuff!!
Mr. Joshua has been peeing! LIKE CRAZY! He is averaging about 80 cc's an hour!
The victory that I am celebrating today is the fact that his tongue now fits in his mouth and he can have his binky back!
All of the doctor's felt good about his progress this morning!
The Lord also knew what I needed today. When I woke up this morning and greeted Joshua he opened his eyes and stared at me. He also was making attempts to 'chat' with me. This is the first time in almost a week that he has seen me with his eyes! I needed that reassurance to know that he was ok.
I am so happy! I am feeling good about things today.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise The Lord! I am so happy for you.

Lois

Katie said...

Yeah! Keep peeing Joshua :) So glad you're having a good day and what a gift for your Mommy, very much needed, I'm sure!!!
Love,
Katie

Mimi said...

Yay Joshua!!! Keep up the good work!

So proud of you.

Lindsay Dean said...

Praise God!!! What wonderful news and will do the pee pee dance for Joshua tonight! ha ha Praying he continues the good work.
Love,
Suzie

Anonymous said...

This is great news Joshua!! Keep up the baby steps because I know soon they age going to be giant running steps and we are all going to have a hard time keeping up with you!!! Our love, thoughts, and prayers are always with you and your family! Love Julie and Doug

Anonymous said...

I am so glad all is brighter today, I love to see Joshua doing better today and Mommy too! I Love you both and my prayers with comfort, strengh, and smiles are enormous. I am so Happy & Happy Valentines Day!

LOVE YOU! Aunty Darliss