Wednesday, February 18, 2009

What a day

First an update on our little neighbor. He had another very rough day. He did go into cardiac arrest and crashed onto ECMO. I have talked breifly with Heather tonight and she told me that they took him back for a CT scan. They are concerned that something may have happened to his brain. Please continue to lift them all up in prayer.

I experienced some guilt today. While Daniel and his family were having such a rough day, Joshua was brightening mine up.

Today I got smiles and a few '150 kisses'! He talked to Grandma Betty on the phone and was pretty playful for the most part today. I am sure that it is because Brooke was his nurse today! I don't know how you could have a bad day with her around. She is awesome.
















4 comments:

The Hands said...

I love the pictures and the video. It's so good to see the "life" in him. Can't wait til he's feeling better and playing. Did anyone ever tell him that socks go on his feet? ;D
Angie

Anonymous said...

Leah, What a joy to see the pics of Joshua. Praise the LORD. We are praying for Daniel.
Lois

Anonymous said...

I watched the video today and it is just too cute. Thanks for sharing it.
Lois

Mimi said...

Oh he is so cute! He looks great- really! Isn't it amazing what a functioning heart will do?

Please give Heather a huge hug from me. I don't even know if she knows who I am, but I remember her and Daniel. When we were on the floor I walked past their room all the time.

I have some treats for all of the transplant babies that I wanted to bring to clinic on wednesday, but I got sick. I will bring them next time.

So happy to see his happy little face.