Tuesday, March 10, 2009

OWEN'S MOMMY!

I tried to email you and it bounced back to me.
My email address is leahgarfield@vzw.blackberry.net or leahgarfield2@hotmail.com.
I would love to chat with you.

I know what you are feeling all too well! I just trusted that God would match Joshua up with his angel heart when the time was right. I never would have imagined that at 95% sensitized he would get a match as perfect as he did. It was a reminder that all things are possible! I know that if it is the Lord's will for Joshua to make it...than he will. Rejection is just part of the deal. At the end of the day I am just reminded that each and every minute that I get to spend with him is an amazing gift! He has been a reminder that life is too short and often taken for granted. Love on Owen extra bunches and don't get discouraged!
I hope to hear from you soon!

No comments: