Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Trevor

You know that I love you as big as the sky and that I miss you more than anything. I can't wait to see you in 3 more sleeps! WHOO HOOO. It is very sunshiny here today and it makes me miss you even more. Did you ask Aunt Theresa to make you a calendar so you count sleeps until spring break? I was so happy to talk to you on the phone last night. It made me very happy! I love you, buddy!
Mommy

***I was informed that Trevor thinks that I chose this song to put on the blog because I "like to see people cry buckets" although this is not the truth, I have to admit that hearing him sing it to me on the phone did make ME cry buckets! He "knows all the words in his head."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leah, Coming to this website is such a blessing.
First I had the privledge of meeting little Joshua, even though it was just for a short bit. His smile stole my heart.
Second, this site reminds me how precious life is and not to take any of it for granted.
Third, but most important I have been given the burden to pray for someone outside of my usual circle of friends and family and it is amazing to me how God has put you and Joshua on my heart. I count it an honor to pray for you.
Thanks for this website and just know there are people out here praying for you.
Love,
Lois

The Hands said...

I was looking over the pictures of Joshua last night and wow, has he grown up. What a big boy. I love that picture over to the side that shows off his big eyes. Is he missing his pacifier? And yes, I cry every time I hear the song. The first time I heard that song, I thought it was written for you and Joshua! So like you. Have fun with Trevor. I'm so glad that you get to spend some time together. Angie