Sunday, April 12, 2009

Good Friday~ AWESOME FRIDAY!

This is just a real quick update to let you know that JOSHUA IS OUT OF THE HOSPITAL!! I can hardly believe it. The official count was 315 days.
It was hard to leave all the awesome nurses, doctors and staff who have become our friends and extended family over the last year. It was tearful even though I know that we will be going back several times a week! :) I will never be able to show my appreciation for each of these HERO'S! They each played a role in saving my little baby and they changed my life. I am forever grateful.

3 comments:

The Simmons Family said...

Oh I am jumping for JOY!!! Ok... well I'm actually sitting but you get the point.

Lindsay Dean said...

I am so incredibly happy for you all! Enjoy having him at HOME!!!
Love to you~
Suzie and Lindsay

Mari said...

Hip hip horray!!! Congratulations!!!!