Thursday, April 2, 2009

small change of plans

Joshua did not go to the IR today. It has been rescheduled. There was a miscommunication nightmare. Poor kids has been NPO since 4 am and it is now 11:30! I will hope to have some more info when they round soon. Sheesh!
He did have an EKG and another echo this morning. His G Tube is TOTALLY clogged and he won't take a bottle today. He is however looking pretty awesome in big boy clothes!
I don't have my cord so I will add the picture later today.

2 comments:

The Simmons Family said...

Poor buddy is probably starving!! Still thrilled you get to leave soon! I'm eamiling you because I was hoping you could give me contact number to one of the transplant coordinators up there. I'd love to speak with them regarding Owen and his antibody treatments!

Andrea :)

mrsrubly said...

o the miscommunication thing! that bites! wednesday to the RMH! that's execellant. go Joshua go!