Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Tuesday Update

Boy time is really getting the best of me.

Joshua is still about the same. He is spiking fevers and is SO cranky! The fellow today is going to check his ears, thanks to Sabrina's mom. We talked about it last night and I wasn't there for rounds so she said something to them. Misty and I have become rather close with all our late night chats. Nice to have someone to talk to when I am sitting there staring at the walls. :)

Still no plan for him. The exact phrase from Dr Mazor yesterday was, "I don't trust this kid....". He is so unpredictable. It doesn't sound like we will be going anywhere for a while. We pulled labs and there doesn't seem to be any bacterial infections. Maybe something viral. His eyes and nose are all crusty again. Came right back after the antibitics stopped. UGH.

Good news....well for me anyway! :0) My mom and dad are coming up this weekend. My dads first appointment is Monday. I am hoping that James and Trevor will be able to join them. YEAH!!


Oh MORE GOOD NEWS!! APS did the raffle for the airline tickets last week. the winner.....

ANNA MARIE LEDER!!!

Congratulations Anna Marie!

I want to thank all of you who bought and sold these tickets. The money from the fundraiser has been a real blessing to our family and our little Joshua.

No comments: