Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Wednesday>>>And here we go AGAIN!

So we are in a new room now. I believe 4270. Joshua is pretty sick again. High fevers. They took cultures and are even going to culture his poop since everything looked fine last time. They turned back up his drips (ativan and dilaudid) because he is super cranky and restless. Last night we just thought the wean was bad and he was having withdrawals....we were 1/2 wrong. It appears that he was also getting sick (AGAIN). Back to the old contact restrictions. (Mask, gown and gloves) UGH

But I find comfort in knowing that Friday I will be joined by James, Trevor and my parents. It will be so nice to not be alone for a while.

Please pray for all our health. Joshua to get better and for me to not catch it. We kissed and loved on each other a lot last week. I feel fine so far but I don't want to get sick and only be able to have limited contact.

No comments: