Thursday, August 14, 2008

Day 78 (Thursday)

So. I haven't been very good about updating this week. I have not had a good week and it just keeps getting worse. :-( I will spare you the details.

Joshua is hanging in there. He is still on the vent. His xray was really bad this morning so they have started him on chest pt again. They have increased all of his vent settings because he is really having a hard time breathing. He just doesn't look like he feels good again. He has a fever and is very cranky for Joshua. His heart rate isn't too bad, it looks like these issues are respiratory related.

Please pray that he starts to feel better and can come off the vent soon.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLA!! :) (I love and miss you)

Leah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Leah,

I am a friend of Darla's and I have been keeping updated through her - I know how difficult it is to watch your little one in the hospital You are an amazing Mom and person!! I pray for the both of you to be home soon!!