Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday

Hello Friends,
It is BLAZING hot in Seattle today. It is only supposed to get hotter. I hear the coolest place to be over here is Aberdeen! :) (Tammy send some cool over my way.) I think I am going to melt. I totally feel like I have missed summer. Now, I must admit sleeping in the air conditioned RMcD house beats my 95 degree home :) I have had some wonderful opportunities to take Trevor to see the zoo and spend a little time at The Locks and the beach so it doesn't feel like a waste, but I had so much more "planned". I hope you are all taking a little time to enjoy the beautiful weather and enjoy the rest of summer. (Our Alaska friends had FROST the other night and can see snow coming down the mountain!! So enjoy the nice weather while it is here.)
Joshua is still on the vent. He will not be coming off today. His xray was worse this morning then yesterday. I have not heard any more about the ultrasound. My guess is if they don't make it today they will reassess him in the am and decide if they need to move forward with that. Right now he has a high fever 102.5 and is in and out of sleep. His heart rate is in the high 160's now because he is so hot.
James and Trevor will be flying home late Sunday night. Jackie will be coming down next weekend and she will bring chubbs back with her for a few more days before school starts.
She is going to take him to SILVERWOOD with her kids for vacation. WHAT FUN!! I am SO jealous. I would love to be going. I think when they get here I may sneak them out to Golden Gardens for a little while. :)
Thanks for all your continued prayers.
Leah and Family

No comments: