Sunday, August 3, 2008

Saturday

Just thought I would drop you all a quick update. Joshua was started on antibiotics today. His eye is so bad. It is blood red. Speaking of blood....he is also spitting up some blood. :-( I am going to talk to Dr Mazor about that tomorrow. He had the same problem not long after we got here. The blood is just from his stomach. His foods are going into his intestine and bypassing his stomach right now because he keeps gagging/puking and we don't want him to choke. He did have an echo done so they are loaded with info and hopefully can tell me ......what???....A PLAN! :)

It has been a long day. I am wiped out. I spent some time with family playing at the zoo. (James has 2 sisters that live over here in the Greater Seattle Area.)We had a super time. It was a great day, although I missed Joshua terribly, it was nice to get out of the confines of the hospital and away from work for a bit.

(Note for Joshua~ Your aunties Tammy and Debbie, uncle Glen and Cousin Briana came in to see you today. Briana noticed right a way how light your hair is getting. You were born with reddish brown hair and now you are sporting some great blonde highlights. We will have to wait and see what color hair you will end up with. Auntie held you for the first time in quite a while. She really enjoyed it. You are getting so big. She first noticed that you are loosing your baby look and look more like a big boy. Part of me is sad to see you growing up so fast but I know that we will have a lot of fun together when you get bigger and out of the hospital. I was holding you when your auntie Debbie walked up to kiss you. You leaned WAY over and snuggled on her shoulder. You were very happy. I think that her voice reminded you of grandma Betty's. I love you peanut. Mom)


I hope this all finds you well. Have a good day!


Leah
Joshua and Auntie Tammy

No comments: