Thursday, May 8, 2008

And it has been rescheduled!

Bree from Children's just called me back. They have decided to change the date. She spoke with Dr Cohen (the surgeon who did the 1st surgery) and he wants to do Joshua's surgery himself. He will not be in the office (or the hosp I guess :) ) on the 23rd so his surgery has been moved to June 3rd. All of the pre-op and the Cath with be done on the 2nd.

This is a blessing and a relief all at the same time. This gives me a little more time to plan and love on the kids before hand. It also allows us to be in town on the date of Joshua's fundraiser. They had it scheduled for the 31st of May and I have been so stressed since I heard the surgery would not be late in the summer like I had planned, I really didn't want to miss it. Amazing to me how it all comes together like it is supposed to. (When will I learn that it is not MY timing, but the Lord's timing?!)

Leah