Friday, May 30, 2008

We (finally) made it!!



Well we arrived safely in Seattle. We decided to take the scenic route this go around. We had a wonderful drive but it was rather slow going and we stopped many times along the way to stratch out Joshua. He did very well! Slept most of the way and is very happy to be stretched out on the bed. :)

James and I had a good time on the way here. We came over Steven's Pass. If you have not gone over this pass....YOU NEED TO. (Just not in the winter...that is another story!) I can safely say that it was very humerous if nothing else. Here are a couple fun photo's from the drive. Many times along the drive I expressed how much I would LOVE to see a real bear in the "wild". Low and behold...I DID!! :) It was awesome. Just as I got all focused on the cool sight the dang sheriff in front of us sounded its siren and it ran off.


We also had a wonderful laugh about churches of all subjects while we were going thru one of the small towns. There were two beautiful churches in the small town. One had been turned into a daycare and the other a rock and fossil shop which is actually up for sale. But don't fret....we found an actual chuch. :) (Due to technical difficulties, I will have to post tomorrow.)


Well we are tuckered out. Goodnight.

Leah, James and Joshua