Friday, October 17, 2008

Friday

Hello friends,
I don't have a lot to tell you because I am still not going to the hospital to see my little Joshua. It is killing me, but I know that a cold right now could really set him back. It is better safe at this point.
So, I am a little saddened that I was not there today when they TOOK HIS CHEST TUBE OUT! HOOORAY!! :) I have called several times and they always say that he is doing good. He spent some time in the exer-saucer playing and enjoyed that. I miss him so much!
He did spike a temp today so they are running all the cultures on him.
I met with the social worker today. That went pretty well. I really like her so that helps ease the old nerves. They ask a lot of questions but nothing I can't handle. Now.....she did say that I was one of the most sane people that she had ever met.....HHHMMMM???? :)
Also, please be sure to add Trevor to your prayer list. He is sick right now. He was crying and asking me when I was coming home so I know he is not feeling well. It absolutely breaks my heart that I can't be there to cuddle with him when he is sick. :-(
Love to you all.
Leah

1 comment:

BBH said...

Great news about the chest tube! I hope you and Trevor start feeling better very soon.
We miss you both in Montana!!!!