Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sunday

Hello Friends,
I just wanted to let you know that Joshua has been moved back to the ICU. I don't know for how long. They will discuss him at conference tomorrow and then I will hopefully have something insightful to tell you all. He has been having fevers again and the Dr's on the floor were worried that if something more happened to him, he would not be able to overcome it with his fragile state. (He has also been having increased heart rate and is on a new med to help that out. We have also added Heprin because of a possible clot in his leg.) I feel more like he is in between care. Not good enough to be out on the floor and not sick enough to be in the ICU. He has had a real good day overall and I am not too worried about the move. It is more like going back to be with good friends! :) You will need to call a new # to reach me 206-987-2040. Please pray for the wisdom of the Dr's tomorrow as they discuss the future plans of our little Joshua.
Love and blessings,
Leah

No comments: