Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thursday



So just a quick little update for you. Joshua has been doing very good. He is such an awesome baby and I am such a lucky mommy!!

We are well into the evaluation process for the transplant. I can't believe how quick things roll. I was supposed to meet with Tricia the Social Worker but I had to cancel. I am really sick today and will not be going to the hospital. Because we have to meet before Monday, we scheduled something for tomorrow and I will just go sporting a mask. I don't think that I will be able to go see Joshua for a few days. The last thing that I need is him getting sick at this point in time. *sigh*

Here a couple pics from the last couple days. His heart rate has been lower. I have seen 138 and 139 a couple times when he was sleeping. He has mostly been hanging out in the 140's to 160's. He has been on and off oxygen a couple times. He started Lovanox injections for the blood clot in his leg. Other than that all is about the same.

Take care,

Leah

No comments: