Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Can it REALLY be?? Probably Murphy's Law....

I just thought to ask about his xray this afternoon. I am almost tearful....no actually I am. There is VERY LIMITED amount of plural effusions in his lungs! His chest tube has only put out 10 cc's in the last 6 hours. PRAISE THE LORD!!!
I assume that he will still go in for the cath just to make sure. We don't want anything creeping back on us. Plus it would be nice to have a measurement of the regurge in his tricuspid valve.
The Lord, who knows me more than I know myself, must know that I am growing weak here. I have never been so homesick in my whole life. I try to be so strong and I would do what ever I had to do to protect and care for my baby, but the fact is that I really want to go home and have all my kids, and my family together. I hope that is His will. I hope that this little miracle baby is on the (fast ;-) ) road to recovery and that soon we will be able to travel home to Missoula, together. In four months....yes we have been here four months.....I have NEVER felt that going home was within reach. TONIGHT I DO! :-)
This is the verse that He has given to me tonight.
Psalm 145:8
The LORD is gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, and of great mercy.
Blessings,
Leah

No comments: