Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wagon Ride Wednesday



Today we got to take Joshua out in the wagon for a WHOLE HOUR!!! He LOVED it!! :) He was so full of smiles and talked a lot. Of course....when the camera came out he wouldn't say anything and toned his smiles down. I will try and get a slide show put together this weekend. I also have a video I would like to try and post. We will see how I am for time.
Joshua has had a real good day. Having some withdrawal tonight but I am just watching to see if we need to give him a bolus or if he is working through it ok. He had an echo and I am waiting for the results of that. I am assuming that will be tomorrow.
My dad is driving back to Missoula for a day or two. Please pray for safe travel as he comes back and forth.
The girls seem to be having a nice time. Trinity has her moody periods when sis is around but does ok when she is one on one. I think that is usually the normal. Kids are always more bratty when they are around their parents. Eryn and Shyla have been doing good and are showing their mature and responsible sides...got to love that. I am so glad that they can all be here with me. I really miss James and Trevor and I can't wait to get home to them.
Blessings,
Leah

No comments: