Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tuesday Sept 9th

Yesterday went rather well for our boy. He smiled a lot and even laughed when the girls were playing with Trinity! It was so fun. Today he is feverish and feeling blah. :-( They are going to run cultures again and watch him closely. I figure if you take one step forward and then one back, at least you are no better or worse off than you were the day before! Just the same!
He looks great and I will try and get some more pictures of him posted soon.
The plan is to keep an eye on him and see what he does. They will schedule an echo later in the week. The Dr's were much more helpful today. Although after I threw my tizzy fit yesterday they came in SEVERAL times to see how it was going and to make sure that I was ok with everything. :) In the ICU, I just never want Joshua to be the hottest fire. I am ok with taking a back seat. On the floor......as far as I am concerned Joshua might as well be the ONLY PATIENT.
(Maybe hitting the 100 day mark helped fuel the change in my attitude!)
Blessings,
Leah

No comments: