Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Wednesday


Hello friends, Figured I better update while it was on my mind. :)

Joshua has had a really rough night...and day. He is retching and puking again. It slows when he is asleep but it pretty regular when he is awake. He did muster up a few smiles for us today even though you can tell he feels horrible. He just went to xray to see if there is something that could possible be causing it. Maybe some hiding fluid.... He has had this (often) in the past but we usually could determine the culprit. Nothing is jumping out at us this time. Please pray for comfort (and healing of course :0) ) for our Joshua.
This picture was taken today while he was playing with his toys. Happy between retches!

The girls came back with Tammy last night and we went and took in the Beach Boys Concert! It was a lot of fun but I think that the person who enjoyed them self the MOST.....MISS TRINITY! :) She danced herself to sleep. I held and danced with her through the whole concert. (I can tell you my arms are KILLING me today!) She fell asleep close to the end. When we started to walk out I had to readjust her and she woke up all sweaty. She looked at us with a HUGE smile and just kept saying "we danced"! :) She called James when we left and talked his ear of for quite a while. I forget the the rental truck (Dodge Ram Hemi Club Cab ;-) ) actually is in WA time and not MT time....so he was sleeping when she called him, but I am pretty sure he enjoyed talking to her anyways!
He is Trinity in mid-dance~

1 comment:

BBH said...

I cannot believe how much that little boy of yours has grown. His hair is getting much thicker and he is as cute as ever! Glad to hear you and Trinity had a great time dancing! You look as though you really enjoyed yourselves. You deserve it! Cindy