Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Tuesday Night

So, here we are almost 12 hours into our day in our new room. I am remembering ALL the things I don't like about being out on the floor. :-(
Joshua is doing ok. He had a special visitor from the ICU tonight. Betsy came to see him and he was interactive with her. He even managed to blow her a kiss and a half grin. He also talked a bit to grandma Betty tonight. I am pretty sure that the teething is the issue with his crankiness.
We are still working on feed issues. They started and stopped the Lipilstart again today. I have asked....and kinda begged for them to get the Monogen. Then we will know if the feeds are the problem. I know he tolerates the Monogen just fine. We are still waiting to hear from the nutritionist but we should have it tomorrow. (hopefully)

Thank you for your continued prayers for Joshua's health. I believe that prayers are certainly being heard. He is so precious and perfect!

The girls will be here on Thursday. My dad is also coming here in the next day or two. The plan is for Eryn to come with him and keep Shyla company for a bit. I think it will be good for all of them. Please pray for safe travel as they all journey this direction.

I also ask for a special prayer for James who is dealing with a lot of pent up emotions. He feels like he has no were to turn right now and just needs some love and prayers sent his way.

Love and blessings to each of you who are still following our little peanut.
Leah for the Garrison Family

No comments: