Monday, September 22, 2008

Monday.....LONG Monday

I really REALLY hope that this is not a preview into the week ahead. It has really been a long day. Poor Joshua is not comfortable. I don't know what has him so blah....but something is not right. He has not napped more than a few minutes at a time and he is obviously VERY tired. He has been MEGA gaggy ALL day. He is actually quiet right now and we are praying that he stays asleep so he can get the rest that we know he needs. There weren't any major changes today. The cath lab called to have him go down but the nurses were not aware of the cath so they cancelled it! UGH. Maybe because of the C-diff??? The dr's said yesterday that they didn't think that would hold him back from the cath, but maybe it did. It has to get done this week because I told them they are NOT to do it while I am in MT. So it is either this week or Friday of next week.
Oh I forgot to mention that I had a SUPER birthday surprise. Well 2 actually. My cousin Ben showed up to the hospital to see us on the morning of my birthday. We had a really nice visit and it was so nice to see family. He didn't know it was my birthday, but it was awesome timing. Also, I have finally got in touch with an old friend of mine from when I lived in Victor. The last time that we had talked was the spring after Trevor was born. I can't wait to catch up with her. :)
Please continue to be in prayer for Joshua and also for the Lara family. They are a family from AK. Their little 5 year old boy was hit by a drunk driver last month. I met 2 of the brothers over at the house. They are in the room across from us. Little Phillip was next door to us but there was a code blue in his room. I don't know what happened but please be in prayer for this entire family.
Oh another update....Miss Evett who was in the room next to Joshua for a long time in the ICU is on the floor!!! I saw and her parents making the change this afternoon. PRAISE THE LORD!! She has had a very long journey and I am sure that it is not over but it is so nice to see her making the transition. Please pray for her continued health.
Thanks for checking in.
Blessings,
Leah


* Brooke~ I hope everything is ok with you. Haven't seen you in a while. Hoping it is because of your schedule.Just wanted to let you know you are missed. Love,
Leah and Joshua

No comments: