Monday, January 26, 2009

HE IS CLOSED!! :-)

His chest is closed! Dr McMullan thinks that maybe tomorrow we can get his medial chest tube out. That will leave one chest tube, the pig tail tube and 2 RA lines. We are getting closer and closer to getting him into my arms! :-)
Oh~he is also sporting a new pearly white tooth. The tooth to the left (his left) of his 2 bottom teeth made made it through. I figure if he is going to get teeth....now is perfect! He should feel little pain with all the drugs he is on!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it is 6:40 our time. I was hoping and praying all day yesterday that no news was good news!! So I finally get to my computer tonight and bingo....there it is a wonderful update. I will pray about the pneumonia....but he is where he needs to be for it to be caught. One week old heart!!!! Good for you to take a much, much, needed nap. I am glad your parents got to stay with you....
BY FAITH,
Dianna