Friday, January 23, 2009

They have switched out the oxygenator

And have put in a different style that should "last forever". Now if I felt that he was going to be on this for so long that would be good news. I am glad we won't have to fuss over it anymore.
The good news is Joshua didn't even flinch when he was off the support. It was a full 3 minutes. No changes AT ALL!! Hopefully he will handle the trial as easy as that and we can get past this point. I talked to Dr Law when he came back and he said he will be around. Mostly in clinic. WHEW. He said he is excited to get him better and get him HOME. He said he has been here way too long. Amen to that! :)
It is amazing to me the thought of going home and just visiting the hospital as opposed to living here. I don't think I really ever expected that day to come. So much to soak in....

1 comment:

Lindsay Dean said...

I'm sitting here and my eyes flooding. We continue to pray.......
Suzie Dean