Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Thank you

I just want to say thank you for everyone who has been praying for Joshua, our family and our donor family as we all deal with struggles of these life changing events.
Your support has been very comforting! Every message is very precious to us even though we can't thank each of you individually, I want you to know that it means a lot to us.
I think that the shock of all of this is starting to wear off. Maybe it is because everything isn't going as smoothly as I had hoped. It has been a hard couple days watching Joshua struggle. I want to scoop him up and love on him so bad but him even seeing me has been causing him some agitation. He doesn't understand why I can't succumb to his wishes and just pick him up.
I am thinking that it is equally hard for both of us.
I just want to remind you, and even remind myself, that there is a family still out there that is experiencing an unimaginable pain and loss. Please help me lift them in prayer as a thank you for the selfless gift that they have given my son. My baby has a shot at a good long life thanks to them and I don't want to loose sight of that.

No comments: